Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Thermal treatment of superconductor thin film of the BSCCO system using domestic microwave oven
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Fundação para o Desenvolvimento da UNESP (FUNDUNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- In this work, we report the preparation of a superconductor thin film of the BSCCO system using a good quality powder with nominal composition Bi1.8Pb0.4Sr2CaCu2Ox which was thermally treated using a domestic microwave oven (2.45 GHz, 800 W). This film was grew on a single crystal of LaAlO3 (1 0 0) substrate and exhibited a crystalline structure with the c-axis perpendicular to the plane of the substrate. An onset superconducting transition temperature was measured at 80 K. (c) 2012 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Physica C-superconductivity and Its Applications. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 478, p. 56-59, 2012.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Thermal treatment
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.