Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Structural and dielectric properties of relaxor Sr0.5Ba0.5Bi2Nb2O9 ceramic
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Goiás (UFG)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- FAPESP: 07/00183-7
- FAPESP: 07/05302-4
- CNPq: 301382/2006-9
- Sr0.5Ba0.5Bi2Nb2O9 ceramic was prepared by a conventional solid state reaction method and studied using X-ray powder diffraction and dielectric measurements. At room temperature, an orthorhombic structure was confirmed and their parameters were obtained using the Rietveld method. Dielectric properties were studied in a broad range of temperatures and frequencies. Typical relaxor behaviour was observed with strong dispersion of the complex relative dielectric permittivity. The temperature of the maximum dielectric constant T-m decreases with increasing frequency, and shifts towards higher temperature side. The activation energy E-a approximate to 0.194 +/- 0.003 eV and freezing temperature T-f approximate to 371 +/- 2 K values were found using the Vogel-Fulcher relationship. Conduction process in the material may be due to the hopping of charge carriers at low temperatures and small polarons and/or singly ionised oxygen vacancies at higher temperatures.
- Advances In Applied Ceramics. Leeds: Maney Publishing, v. 109, n. 1, p. 1-5, 2010.
- Maney Publishing
- Bismuth layered
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.