Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dielectric investigations in Sr0.75Ba0.25Nb2O6 relaxor ferroelectric thin films
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Federal de Uberlândia (UFU)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- CNPq: 554855/2006-2
- The dielectric properties of Sr0.75Ba0.25Nb2O6 relaxor ferroelectric thin films were carefully analyzed. In contrast to bulk samples which present three distinct dielectric relaxation phenomena Sr0.75Ba0.25Nb2O6 thin films present only two of them. The suppression of the third anomaly can be mainly attributed to the narrow grain size distribution of nanograins and weak tensile strains imposed to the film from the substrate. The whole set of results point to the interpretation of a dielectric response characteristic of mesoscopic structure, which is composed of clusters and nanodomains.
- Applied Physics A-materials Science & Processing. New York: Springer, v. 95, n. 3, p. 757-760, 2009.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.