Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Control Design Applied to a Micro Electro Mechanical System: MEMS Comb drive
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper presents the linear optimal control technique for reducing the chaotic movement of the micro-electro-mechanical Comb Drive system to a small periodic orbit. We analyze the non-linear dynamics in a micro-electro-mechanical Comb Drive and demonstrated that this model has a chaotic behavior. Chaos control problems consist of attempts to stabilize a chaotic system to an equilibrium point, a periodic orbit, or more general, about a given reference trajectory. This technique is applied in analyzes the nonlinear dynamics in an MEMS Comb drive. The simulation results show the identification by linear optimal control is very effective.
- High Performance Structures and Materials Engineering, Pts 1 and 2. Stafa-zurich: Trans Tech Publications Ltd, v. 217-218, p. 33-38, 2011.
- Trans Tech Publications Ltd
- Micro electro Mechanical System
- Linear Optimal Control
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.