Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Hydroalumination of seleno acetylenes: a versatile generation and reactions of alpha-aluminate vinyl selenide intermediates in the highly regio and stereoselective synthesis of telluro(seleno)ketene acetals
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul (UFMS)
- The hydroalumination of butylseleno acetylenes with DIBAL-H followed by addition of n-butyllithium generated in situ the (Z)-butylseleno vinyl alanates intermediates which were captured with C(4)H(9)TeBr furnishing the (E)-telluro(seleno)ketene acetals exclusively. The isomers with opposite stereochemistry (Z)-telluro(seleno)ketene acetals were obtained by the reduction of phenylseleno acetylenes with lithium di-(isobutyl)-n-butyl aluminate hydride (Zweifel's reagent) followed by reaction of (E)-phenylseleno vinyl alanates intermediates with C(4)H(9)TeBr. (c) 2008 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Tetrahedron Letters. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd, v. 49, n. 24, p. 3872-3876, 2008.
- Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.