Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis and antitubercular evaluation of new 1,2,3-triazole derivatives of carbohydrates
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora (UFJF)
- Coordenação de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais (FAPEMIG)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- FAPESP: 2008/10390-2
- FAPESP: 2009/06499-1
- We reported in this work the preparation of novel 1,4-disubstituted-1,2,3-triazoles derivatives from Dglucose and D-fructose and their in vitro antibacterial activity against Mycobacterium tuberculosis were evaluated. The chemical synthesis was performed based on the 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reaction, and antimicrobial activity was determined based on Resazurin Microtiter Assay against Mycobacterium. None of the triazole glycoconjugates tested showed activity against these microorganisms.
- Mediterranean Journal of Chemistry, v. 1, n. 6, p. 281-288, 2012.
- Antitubercular activity
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.