Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Comparation of free radical scavenging activity between seven species of Passiflora L.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Instituto Agronômico de Campinas (IAC)
- Antioxidant capacities of seven species of Passiflora were evaluated through comparation of the free radical DPPH scavenging activity. The studied species included cultivated and traditionally used P. edulis, P. incarnata and P. alata and less common species P. coccinea, P. laurifolia, P. mucronata and P. gardneri. The experimental design was completely randomized with ANOVA and Tukey test as main statistical analyses. The results showed that species of Passiflora had variable antioxidant capacities, ranging from 28 to 95% of free radical DPPH scavenging activity.
- Journal of Applied Science and Technology, v. 4, n. 4, p. 208-211, 2014.
- P. alata
- P. coccínea
- P. gardneri
- P. incarnata
- P. edulis
- P. laurifólia
- P. mucronata
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.