Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Produção de farinha instantânea de mandioca: efeito das condições de extrusão sobre as propriedades térmicas e de pasta
- Cassava instant flour: effect of extrusion conditions on thermal and viscosity properties
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- With the advancement of technology, there is the possibility of introduction of differentiated flours, such as cassava instant flour. This alternative has generated great interest from the cassava processing industries. This study aimed to assess the effect of extrusion temperature, moisture content and screw speed on the thermal and viscosity properties of extruded cassava flour. The results showed significant effects of process parameters on the viscosity properties, with effect of screw speed on cold viscosity, viscosity peak and breakdown. The viscosity peak was influenced by the three parameters of extrusion process. No significant effects of operational conditions were observed on the final viscosity and retrogradation. The thermal properties of extruded cassava flours showed no residual enthalpy of gelatinization.
- Acta Scientiarum-technology. Maringa: Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM), Pro-reitoria Pesquisa Pos-graduacao, v. 31, n. 2, p. 231-238, 2009.
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM), Pro-reitoria Pesquisa Pos-graduacao
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.