Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of importin-alpha acomplexed with NLS peptidomimetics
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Queensland
- Univ Illinois
- Seoul Natl Univ
- Importin-alpha is the nuclear import receptor that recognizes cargo proteins with nuclear localization sequences (NLSs). Tile study of NLS peptidomimetics can provide a better understanding of the requirements for the molecular recognition of cargo proteins by importin-alpha, and potentially engender a large number of applications in medicine. Importin-a was crystallized with a set of six NLS peptidomimetics, and X-ray diffraction data were collected in the range 2.1-2.5 angstrom resolution. Preliminary electron density calculations show that the ligands are present in the crystals. (c) 2005 Elsevier B.V All rights reserved.
- Biochimica Et Biophysica Acta-proteins and Proteomics. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 1750, n. 1, p. 9-13, 2005.
- Elsevier B.V.
- X-ray crystallography
- nuclear localization sequence
- NLS peptidomimetic ligand
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.