Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Highly Sensitive Neurotransmitters Analysis at Platinum-Ultramicroelectrodes Arrays
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- FAPESP: 10/11567-3
- FAPESP: 10/11049-2
- FAPESP: 10/07478-5
- An easy way to determine norepinephrine (NE) in biological fluid using a platinum ultramicroelectrode array (Pt-UMEAs) is described. Issues related to UME electrode surface treatment and characterizations are also addressed. At optimized experimental conditions the dynamic concentration range was 1.0 to 10.0 mu mol?L-1 with a detection limit of 40.5 nmol?L-1. The repeatability of current responses for injections of 5 mu mol?L-1 NE was evaluated to be 4.0?% (n=10). This approach obtained excellent sensitivity, a reliable calibration profile and stable electrochemical response for norepinephrine detection. The content of NE in urine samples without any preconcentration, purification, or pretreatment step, was successfully analyzed by the standard addition method using the Pt-UMEAs.
- Electroanalysis. Weinheim: Wiley-v C H Verlag Gmbh, v. 24, n. 5, p. 1115-1120, 2012.
- Wiley-v C H Verlag Gmbh
- Platinum ultramicroelectrode array
- Biological fluids
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.