Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Production, characterization, and properties of beta-glucosidase and beta-xylosidase from a strain of Aureobasidium sp.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- beta-Glucosidase and beta-xylosidase production by a yeastlike Aureobasidium sp. was carried out during solid-state and submerged fermentation using different carbon sources and crude enzymes were characterized. beta-Glucosidase and beta-xylosidase exhibited optimum activities at pH 2.0-2.5 and 3.0, respectively. These enzymes had the maximum activities at 65degreesC and were stable in a wide pH range and at high temperatures.
- Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology. New York: Maik Nauka/interperiodica, v. 38, n. 6, p. 549-552, 2002.
- Maik Nauka/interperiodica
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.