Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Wigner function associated with the Rogers-Szego polynomials
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- A Wigner function associated with the Rogers-Szego polynomials is proposed and its properties are discussed. It is shown that from such a Wigner function it is possible to obtain well-behaved probability distribution functions for both angle and action variables, defined on the compact support -pi less than or equal to theta < pi, and for m greater than or equal to 0, respectively. The width of the angle probability density is governed by the free parameter q characterizing the polynomials.
- Journal of Physics A-mathematical and General. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 37, n. 50, p. L643-L648, 2004.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.