Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Temperature dependence of dielectric properties for Ba(Zr0.25Ti0.75)O-3 thin films obtained from the soft chemical method
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Federal do Piauí (UFPI)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Ba(Zr0.25Ti0.75)O-3(BZT) thin films prepared by the polymeric precursor method (PPM) were annealed at 500, 600, and 700 degrees C for 4h. All films crystallized in the perovskite structure present a crack-free microstructure. Dielectric properties of the BZT thin films were investigated as a function of frequency and applied voltage. The dielectric constant of the films were 36, 152 and 145 at 1 kHz, while the dielectric loss were 0.08, 0.08, and 0.12 at 1 MHz. (c) 2007 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Materials Chemistry and Physics. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 105, n. 2-3, p. 293-297, 2007.
- Elsevier B.V.
- dielectric properties
- thin films
- temperature dependence
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.