Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Distribution transformers modeling with angular displacement: actual values and per unit analysis
- Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- University of Edinburgh
- In this work a detailed modeling of three-phase distribution transformers aimed at complementing well-known approaches is presented. Thus, incidence of angular displacement and tapping is taken into account in the proposed models, considering both actual values and per unit. The analysis is based on minimal data requirement: solely short-circuit admittance is needed since three-phase transformers are treated as non-magnetically-coupled single-phase transformers. In order to support the proposed methodology, results obtained through laboratory tests are presented.
- Sba: Controle & Automação Sociedade Brasileira de Automatica. Sociedade Brasileira de Automática, v. 18, n. 4, p. 490-500, 2007.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Automática
- Transformer modeling
- angular displacement
- distribution systems
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.