Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Chicken serologic response to Salmonella enterica serotype Typhimurium assessed by Elisa
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This study evaluated two enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA) in the detection of chicken serologic response against Salmonella enterica sorotype Typhimurium. The assays have used as detecting antigen the soluble bacterial proteins of a non-flagellated strain of Salmonella Typhimurium (AgTM), and antibody conjugated to peroxidase or alkaline phosphatase. According to the results, optimal dilutions of antigen (concentration 5.49 mg/mL) and serum samples in both assays were 1:20,000 and 1:1,000, respectively. In such conditions, the ELISA/AgTM was able to detect serological response to Salmonella Typhimurium. Cross-reactions to Salmonella serotypes Gallinarum and Pullorum were seen, but not with other serotypes such as Enteritidis.
- Revista Brasileira de Ciência Avícola. Fundação APINCO de Ciência e Tecnologia Avícolas, v. 8, n. 1, p. 51-54, 2006.
- Fundação APINCO de Ciência e Tecnologia Avícolas
- Salmonella sp
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.