Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis and structural characterization of dichlorobis (1-phenyl-3-methylpyrazole) palladium(II) and diazidobis (1-phenyl-3-methylpyrazole) palladiium(II)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Mononuclear pyrazolyl Pd(II) complexes of the type [PdX2(phmPz)(2)] (X = Cl-, N-3(-)) have been prepared. The 1-phenyl-3-methylpyrazole displaces acetonitrile from [PdCl2(CH3CN)(2)] to form [PdCl2(PhMPz)(2)] (phmPz = 1-phenyl-3-methylpyrazole) (1). [Pd(N-3)(2)(PhmPz)(2)] (2) could be obtained by metathesis from [PdCl2(CH3CN)(2)] or by substitution of the chloride in (1) by the azide ion. Both complexes were characterized by elemental analysis, infrared spectroscopy, H-1 and C-13 NMR and by single crystal X-ray diffraction. The coordination geometry around Pd(II) in these complexes is nearly square-planar, with the ligands in a trans configuration.
- Journal of Coordination Chemistry. Philadelphia: Gordon Breach Publishing, Taylor & Francis Group, v. 54, n. 2, p. 129-141, 2001.
- Gordon Breach Publishing, Taylor & Francis Group
- infrared spectroscopy
- NMR spectroscopy
- X-ray diffraction
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.