Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Behavior of overhead transmission line parameters on the presence of ground-wires
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- Initially this paper shows the ground wire reduction process for generic multiphase transmission lines and after, the ground wire reduction process for a specilic 440-kV three-phase overhead transmission line. Following this, the influence of the ground wire reduction process considering two situations is shown: first, considering frequency independence and second, when these parameters are considered as frequency dependent. This paper presents analytical results for generic multiphase transmission lines. For a specific 440-kV three-phase overhead transmission line, analytical and graphic results are shown considering real data for every frequency between 10 Hz and 1 MHz.
- IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery. Piscataway: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc., v. 20, n. 2, p. 1669-1676, 2005.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- admittance matrix
- electromagnetic (EM) field
- frequency-domain analysis
- impedance matrix
- multiconductor transmission lines
- transmission-line matrix methods
- transmission-line theory
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.