Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Advances in phase-stepping real-time holography using photorefractive sillenite crystals
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Vale Paraiba
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- This work presents a review of recent developments in phase-stepping real-time holographic interferometry with photorefractive sillenite crystals. Quantitative results are shown in micro-rotation, micro-displacement, and micro-deformation measurements, and in wave-optics and surface analysis as well. The phase stepping was carried out in a four-frame process and the resulting phase map was unwrapped by applying a sin/cos filter. The experimental results are in good agreement with the ones obtained through other means, showing the promising potentialities of phase-stepping real-time holographic interferometry for in situ visualisation, monitoring and analysis in non-destructive testing.
- Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials. Bucharest-magurele: Natl Inst Optoelectronics, v. 8, n. 4, p. 1574-1583, 2006.
- Natl Inst Optoelectronics
- phase shifting
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.