Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dynamic modeling and simulation of a flexible robotic manipulator
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work focuses on the dynamic modeling of a flexible robotic manipulator with two flexible links and two revolute joints, which rotates in the horizontal plane. The dynamic equations are derived using the Newton-Euler formulation and the finite element method, based on elementary beam theory. Computer simulation results are presented to illustrate this study. The dynamic model becomes necessary for use in future design and control applications.
- Robotica. New York: Cambridge Univ Press, v. 17, p. 523-528, 1999.
- Cambridge University Press
- advanced manufacturing technologies
- flexible robotic manipulator
- dynamic modeling and simulation
- vibration active control
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.