Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of heat treatment on the optical properties of SnO2 : Sb thin films deposited by dip coating using aqueous solution
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Antimony doped tin oxide thin films were deposited on glass by a chemical route derived from Pechini method. Particular emphasis was given to the microstructure of crystallized films. Crystalline phase formation was studied by grazing incident X-ray diffraction and by thermal analyses. Scanning electron microscopy was carried out for microstructure characterization, surface roughness was observed using scanning tunneling microscope and the optical transmittance measurements were performed in the wavelength range of 200-800 nm. (C) 2002 Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Journal of Materials Science-materials In Electronics. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publ, v. 13, n. 7, p. 403-408, 2002.
- Kluwer Academic Publ
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.