Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Optimal control problem for deflection plate with crack
- Universidade Federal de São João del-Rei (UFSJ)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- We consider a control problem where the state variable is defined as the solution of a variational inequality. This system describes the vertical displacement of points of a thin plate with the presence of crack inside . As the control we define the force that originates the deection of the plate. In order to get the system of optimality for the control problem we use a penalized problem  and its reformation as a Lagrangian problem. We prove the existence of a Lagrange multiplier to obtain a system of optimality to the exact problem via Lagrangian. Applying the method of bounded increments  we get the final result that characterizes the optimal state and control.
- Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems. New York: Springer/plenum Publishers, v. 18, n. 3, p. 397-417, 2012.
- Springer/plenum Publishers
- Optimal control
- optimality system
- penalty problem
- method of bounded increments
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.