Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Teor de macronutrientes na parte aérea e sementes de plantas de alface em função de doses de composto orgânico com e sem adição de fósforo ao solo
- Nutrients content in lettuce plants and seeds in function of organic compost levels, with and without added phosphorus to the soil
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This study was conducted in the Sao Manuel experimental Farm, in Sao Manuel-SP, which belongs to the Faculdade de Ciencias Agronomicas (FCA) of the Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), Botucatu/SP Campus, in order to evaluate the influence of organic compost doses, with and without added phosphorus to the soil, on the levels of macronutrients in plants and seeds of the lettuce cultivar Veronica. The experimental design was randomized blocks with ten treatments (0, 20, 40, 60, 80 Mg ha(-1) of organic compost, with and without 400 kg ha-1 P 2 0 5 added to the soil) and four replicates. The content of macronutrients in plants and seeds was evaluated. The data were submitted to analysis of variance and regression. The decreaning order of macronutrient content in plants was potassium > calcium > nitrogen > magnesium > phosphorus > sulfur and in seeds it was nitrogen > phosphorus > potassium > calcium > magnesium > sulfur. The nitrogen content in seeds, was about three and a half times higher than in plants, the sulfur was one and half times higher, while phosphorus content was approximately five times higher.
- Semina-ciencias Agrarias. Londrina: Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL), v. 32, p. 1725-1734, 2011.
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Lactuca sativa
- phosphorus fertilization and organic fertilization
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.