Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Importancia da Geologia na formacao cientifica dos estudantes de Primeiro e Segundo Graus
- Importance of geology in the scientific formation of students of elementary and high schools
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- This paper presents proposals to increase the scientific knowledge of elementary and high school students, particularly on the geological sciences. It is suggested: to create a discipline on geology to high school, to increase geology credits on the Science Licentiateships, the formative use of geology museums, and to increase geological information through media and scientific papers. This approach search a multidisciplinary formation, taking into account the students' quotidian. -English summary
- Geociencias (Sao Paulo), v. 13, n. 2, p. 387-395, 1994.
- elementary school
- geological education
- high school
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.