Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Bioactive guanidine alkaloids from Pterogyne nitens
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- VIRGINIA POLYTECH INST & STATE UNIV
- Bioactivity-guided fractionation of a methanolic CHCl 3 extract of the leaves of Pterogyne nitens afforded the known guanidine alkaloid pterogynidine  and three new guanidine alkaloids, nitensidines A , B , and C , all of which exhibited selective activity towards the DNA repair-deficient yeast mutant RS 321 (IC 12=9.3-20.0 μg/ml); 3,4, and 5 were moderately cytotoxic to CHO Aux B 1 cells (IC 50=8.5-13.0 μg/ml).
- Journal of Natural Products, v. 58, n. 11, p. 1683-1688, 1995.
- guanidine derivative
- unclassified drug
- antineoplastic activity
- carbon nuclear magnetic resonance
- dna repair
- drug activity
- drug isolation
- drug structure
- proton nuclear magnetic resonance
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.