Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Modelling of the influence of the layer pollution thickness in high voltage polluted insulators
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- An experimental model and a mathematical model with the introduction of a ramp in the channel of Obenaus model are presented. The aim is to present a better reproduction of the real layer pollution deposited on the HV insulators. This better reproduction is obtained from two types of thickness variation: the introduction of a ramp (soft variation) and the introduction of a step (sudden variation). The computational simulations and the experimental data suggest that the introduction of the ramp is the better reproduction of the layer pollution. The ramp approximates to the real layer pollution more than the step.
- IEEE International Conference on Conduction & Breakdown in Solid Dielectrics, p. 508-512.
- Approximation theory
- Computational methods
- Computer simulation
- Electric discharges
- Electric resistance
- Mathematical models
- High voltage polluted insulators
- Obenaus model
- Voltage polarity
- Electric insulating materials
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.