Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Residues of Some Pesticides in Fresh and Dried Apricots
- Università di Cagliari
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Ctro. Regionale Agrario Sperimentale
- The persistence of three pesticides (fenitrothion, dimethoate, and ziram) in apricots in field conditions and their fate during the drying process were studied. After the treatments, the pesticides showed fast decay rates with pseudo-first-order kinetics and half-lives ranging from 6.9 to 9.9 days. The drying process showed a different effect on residue concentrations in dried apricots: omethoate (metabolite of dimethoate) and ziram residues had almost doubled, while fenitrothion disappeared and dimethoate remained constant.
- Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, v. 45, n. 8, p. 3221-3222, 1997.
- Dried apricot
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.