Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Phenolics from Brazilian propolis
- Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The main phenolic constituents from Brazilian propolis, originating from Sao Paulo State, were isolated and identified: three flavonoids, a prenylated coumaric acid and two new benzopyranes, E and Z 2,2-dimethyl-6-carboxyethenyl-8-prenyl-2H-benzopyranes.
- Zeitschrift fur Naturforschung Section C - Journal of Biosciences, v. 52, n. 9-10, p. 676-679, 1997.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.