Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Aditivos de formulação na formação de filmes isolados de etilcelulose. estudos físico-químicos e morfológicos
- Formulation Additives on Formation of Films isolated from Ethylcellulose. Physicochemical and Morphological Studies
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Formulation Additives on Formation of Films isolated from Ethylcellulose. Physicochemical and Morphological Studies. In this work were developed free films from Surelease (R), additives alpha-GOS (alfa-glucooligosaccharide) and/or Tween (R) 80 in aqueous solution. It was obtained by Teflon plates casting process. The free films were characterized by thermal analysis (DSC and TGA), infrared spectroscopy (FTIR-ATR) and scanning electron microscopy (SEM). DSC and TO analysis showed that the additives do not influenced in the thermal stability of Surelease (R) films. SEM analysis observed homogeneous morphological characteristics and phase detachment absence. FTIR-ATR spectra were used to confirm the physical mixture between the components of films.
- Latin American Journal of Pharmacy. La Plata: Colegio Farmaceuticos Provincia de Buenos Aires, v. 28, n. 6, p. 885-891, 2009.
- Colegio Farmaceuticos Provincia de Buenos Aires
- Surelease (R)
- Free films
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.