Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis of potentially bioactive PABA-related N-(aminoalkyl)lactamic amino acids and esters via selective SNAr reactions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Potentially bioactive N-(aminoalkyl)lactamic amino acids and esters were synthesized in satisfactory to good yields by SNAr reactions of aromatic acids with N-(3-aminopropyl)lactams followed by esterification with tertiary amino alcohols. The addition-elimination SNAr mechanism was confirmed by NMR and MS measurements.
- Amino Acids. New York: Springer, v. 40, n. 1, p. 197-204, 2011.
- PABA derivatives
- Potential bio-activity
- SNAr reaction
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.