Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Critical parameter determination of sonic flow controller diamond microtubes and micronozzles
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this article, the authors measure throughput of sonic diamond microtubes and micronozzles that can work as passive gas flow controllers and flow meters under choking conditions. The behavior of the outlet pressure through the microdevices using an experimental setup with constant volume and constant temperature was determined in order to obtain the critical throughput, the critical mass flow rate, and the discharge coefficients of the diamond sonic microdevices. © 2007 American Vacuum Society.
- Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B: Microelectronics and Nanometer Structures, v. 25, n. 6, p. 1804-1807, 2007.
- Flow rate
- Discharge coefficients
- Sonic flow
- Flow control
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.