Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Comparação entre trȩs métodos para estimar lâminas de irrigação
- Comparision among three methods to estimate irrigation water requirement
- Fernandes, Edemo João
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- An experiment with four treatments was carried out on the experimental area of ADEI to compare three methods of water use requirement: ETc (T1) - irrigation based on crop evapotranspiration (ETc); Tensiometers (T2 and T3) - irrigations were made through reading of tensiometers installed at 40 cm deep and, Control (T4) - only one irrigation to promote the seedlings emergence. Both Class A pan and soil water depletion methods presented good results when the crop was developed without restraint of water. The Katerji method can be utilized in conditions of water restriction. Irrigation frequency was more important than amount of applied water for higher yield.
- Irriga, v. 13, n. 1, p. 36-46, 2008.
- Class A pan
- Katerji method
- Water depletion
- Water management
- comparative study
- crop yield
- estimation method
- experimental study
- seedling emergence
- soil water
- water supply
- water use
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.