Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Rendimento dos não-componentes da carcaça de cordeiros de diferentes genótipos
- Cuts and non-carcass components yield of lambs from different genotypes
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB)
- Non-carcass components percentages of lambs terminated in confinement, fed with diet containing 40:60 forage:concentrate ratio were influenced by lambs' breed (Morada Nova and 1/2 Somális Brasileira 1/2 Morada Nova), except for the liver, without difference between pure and crossbred animals, with average values of 2.29% and 0.35%, respectively. Crossbred lambs had higher percentages of skin (8.96%), head plus foot (10.68%), heart (0.88%), and kidney (0.93%) than purebred lambs (7.15%, 9.69%, 0.56% and 0.35%, respectively).
- Archivos de Zootecnia, v. 57, n. 217, p. 71-74, 2008.
- Liveweight components
- Ovis aries
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.