Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- ¿Mejora la visualización espacial con el aprendizaje del dibujo técnico?
- Does spatial visualization ability improve after studying technical drawing?
- Universidad de Salamanca (USAL)
- Universidad de San Martín de Porres (USMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidad Nacional de Rosario (UNR)
- The present study article whether instruction in technical drawing improves aptitude for spatial visualization. Tests for visualization were administered to a sample of first year engineering students at the beginning and end of a technical drawing course. Findings show improvements in the visualization test performance in a moderate number of students; this effect was the same in both men and women. These results show that spatial visualization is an aptitude that can be enhanced with training.
- Revista Mexicana de Psicologia, v. 25, n. 1, p. 175-182, 2008.
- Rasch model
- Spatial ability
- Spatial visualization
- Technical drawing
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.