Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Aspectos sensoriais e físico-químicos de “iogurtes” de soja com espessantes/estabilizantes a base de fécula de inhame (Dioscorea alata), amido modificado e gelatina
- Sensorial and physical-chemical aspects of soy yogurts with yam (Dioscorea Alata) starch, modified starch and gelatin as stabilizers/thickeners
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This study had as objective to evaluate the effect of yam starch, modified starch from Cargill-Brasil (Amidomax 4800 (R)) and gelatin from Gelita-Brasil (GEL-LAC) as stabilizers/thickeners in different ratios and combinations in the soy yoghurt fermented with Enterococcus faecium and Lactobacillus helveticus ssp jugurti. Ten soy yoghurt formulations containing these different stabilizers/thickeners, always totalizing 0.5% in relation to the final formulation, were analyzed in sensorial and physical-chemical terms. Based on the observed results, it was concluded in relation to the sensorial point of view that the more appropriate product was processed only with gelatin at 0.5% concentration. This product also presented the best physical-chemical results related to consistency, syneresis and water holding capacity. However, the isolated use of gelatin increased fermentation time of the soy yoghurt.
- Boletim do Centro de Pesquisa de Processamento de Alimentos. Curitiba Pr: Centro Pesquisa Processamento Alimentos, v. 26, n. 2, p. 287-296, 2008.
- Centro Pesquisa Processamento Alimentos
- SOY YOGHURT
- MODIFIED STARCH
- SENSORIAL ANALYSIS
- PHYSICAL-CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.