Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Free time and mixed constrained optimal control problems
- Universidade do Porto
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We consider free time optimal control problems with pointwise set control constraints u(t) ∈ U(t). Here we derive necessary conditions of optimality for those problem where the set U(t) is defined by equality and inequality control constraints. The main ingredients of our analysis are a well known time transformation and recent results on necessary conditions for mixed state-control constraints. ©2010 IEEE.
- Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, p. 7045-7050.
- Constrained optimal control problems
- Control constraint
- Mixed state-control constraints
- Necessary conditions of optimality
- Time-optimal control problems
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.