Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influência da expectativa do consumidor na aceitação de cachaça orgânica
- Influence of consumer expectation on the acceptability of organic cachaca
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The influence of consumer expectation on the acceptability of four samples of commercial brands of organic and conventional cachaca was assessed by fifty-six consumers. The cachacas were evaluated in blind sensory test, expectation test and real sensory test. In blind test, consumers evaluated the samples in absence of any expectation, followed by expectation test, when consumers had read organic cachaca information and indicated how much they expected to like or dislike the drink and finally, in real test, evaluated the drink with information and carry through new sensory evaluation. The assessed attributes were appearance, overall liking, flavor liking and purchase intention. Information of organic cachaca had positive influence on sensory acceptance and improved buying intention of all evaluated cachacas. Predominant effect were assimilation under negative disconfirmation, that is, although cachacas samples were not as well received by consumers as expected, consumers higher expectations resulted in higher acceptance of the samples, whether they were organic or not. The effect of consumer expectation on the acceptability of the beverage was statistically significant (p <= 0.05) for all samples evaluated.
- Semina-ciencias Agrarias. Londrina: Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL), v. 32, n. 3, p. 1069-1081, 2011.
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- sensorial analysis
- organic product
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.