Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Gesture-based teleoperation using a holonomic robot
- Nueva Granada Mil. University
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work presents the development and integration of an user interface (UI) framework based on various current input devices that take advantage of our ergonomics. The purpose is to teleoperate a holonomic robot using upper member gestures and postures for studying the suitable of such interfaces when programming and interacting with a mobile robot. As performance vary from UI to UI the framework is focused to be used as a complementary industrial or didactic tool thus, changing how inexperience users tackle their first impressions when working with mobile robots while performing simple gesture-based teleoperation tasks. © 2012 ICROS.
- International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, p. 208-213.
- User interface
- Current input
- Didactic tools
- Holonomic robots
- Mobile robots
- Remote control
- User interfaces
- Robot programming
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.