Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis and in vitro anti Mycobacterium tuberculosis activity of a series of phthalimide derivatives
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 07/54983-4
- FAPESP: 07/561150
- FAPESP: 08/10390-2
- New phthalimide derivatives were easily prepared through condensation of phthalic anhydride and selected amines with variable yields (70-90%). All compounds (3a-l) were evaluated against Mycobacterium tuberculosis H(37)Rv using Alamar Blue susceptibility. The compounds 3c, 3i, and 3l have the minimum inhibitory concentrations (MICs) of 3.9, 7.8, and 5.0 mu/mL, respectively, and could be considered new lead compounds in the treatment of tuberculosis and multi-drug resistant tuberculosis. Crown Copyright (C) 2009 Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd, v. 17, n. 11, p. 3795-3799, 2009.
- Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd
- Phthalimide derivatives
- Antitubercular activity
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.