Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Exigência de treonina digestível para codornas de corte no período de 15 a 35 dias de idade
- Digestible threonine requirements for quail meat from 15 to 35 days of age
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- Universidade Estadual do Oeste do Paraná (UNIOESTE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Zootecnista autônomo
- The digestible threonine (DThr) requirements for meat quails (Coturnix coturnix sp) during growing phase from 15 to 35 days of age were estimated, using 1,020 quails with 15 days of age, of both sexes, distributed in a completely randomized design, with six levels of digestible threonine-0.93; 1.00; 1.07; 1.14; 1.21 and 1.28% in diet, five replications and 34 quails per experimental unit. There was no effect on performance variables, carcass yield and chemical composition and nitrogen balance with the studied increase in digestible threonine levels. There was a linear increase in threonine intake and feed cost per kilogram of body weight gain with increasing levels of digestible threonine. It was concluded that the best level of threonine evaluated was sufficient to meet the requirements of meat quails, in the period from 15 to 35.
- Arquivo Brasileiro de Medicina Veterinaria e Zootecnia, v. 65, n. 2, p. 505-512, 2013.
- Body composition
- Carcass yield
- Nitrogen balance
- Synthetic aminoacids
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.