Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Shvo's catalyst in chemoenzymatic dynamic kinetic resolution of amines-inner or outer sphere mechanism?
- Universidade Federal de Goiás (UFG)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Evidence is provided for the inner-sphere mechanism with actual metal coordination of the racemic amine in the crucial hydrogen transfer step promoted by Shvo's catalyst of the chemoenzymatic dynamic kinetic resolution (DKR) of amines. Key intermediates involved in this H-transfer step were intercepted and continuously monitored by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry (ESI-MS) and characterized by their dissociation chemistries via ESI-MS/MS. © 2013 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry, v. 11, n. 39, p. 6695-6698, 2013.
- Dissociation chemistry
- Dynamic kinetic resolution
- Electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
- Hydrogen transfer
- Innersphere mechanism
- Metal coordination
- Mass spectrometry
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.