Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Blepharo-cheilo-dontic (BCD) syndrome: Report on four new patients
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We report on four Brazilian patients with, among other signs, cleft lip and palate, dental anomalies, ectropion of the lower eyelids, euryblepharon, and lagophthalmia, Two were sporadic cases and two were familial cases, a mother and her equally affected son, Recently, the reports with different combination of these signs were reviewed by Gorlin et al, [1996; Am J Med Genet 65:109-112] and named blepharo-cheilo-dontic (BCD) syndrome, Variable expressivity and autosomal dominant inheritance were observed. (C) 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
- American Journal of Medical Genetics. New York: Wiley-liss, v. 76, n. 2, p. 133-136, 1998.
- facial clefting
- dental anomaly
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.