Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dynamic mechanical properties for polyurethane elastomers applied in elastomeric mortar
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Dynamic mechanical properties of a polyurethane (PU) elastomer and a mortar processed with the same elastomer (modified polytetramethylene ether glycol (PTMEG)) were studied. The results obtained showed that the liquid aromatic amine ETHACURE (R) 300, used as cure agent, can be used to substitute the aromatic amine MOCA (R), which is usually used as cure agent in high performance elastomers. The resulting mortar produced with ETHACURE (R) 300 presents similar dynamic-mechanical thermal properties when compared with MOCA (R). However, dynamic-mechanical thermal analysis studies showed that the mortar developed with ETHACURE (R) 300 presents some advantages such as the low values of tan d, indicating a good capacity of recovery of the strain after retreating an applied force. (c) 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. J Appl Polym Sci, 2012
- Journal of Applied Polymer Science. Hoboken: Wiley-blackwell, v. 126, n. 4, p. 1461-1467, 2012.
- dynamic mechanical thermal analysis
- ETHACURE (R)
- polyurethane elastomer
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.