Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Improvement of fatigue resistance on La modified BiFeO(3) thin films
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- The effect of lanthanum (La) addition in BiFeO(3) (BFO) thin films deposited on Pt(111)/Ti/SiO(2)/Si(100) substrates prepared by soft chemical method was explained. Increasing La concentration promotes changes on structure, microstructure and dielectric/ferroelectric response of films. X-ray diffraction reveals that the films are free of preferred orientations and structural distortion. La addition promotes an increase in dielectric permittivity. The polarization switching and the fatigue behavior of the BFO films were significantly enhanced by the La concentration. (C) 2008 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Current Applied Physics. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 9, n. 2, p. 520-523, 2009.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Fatigue resistance
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.