Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dielectric properties of pure and lanthanum modified bismuth titanate thin films
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- We investigated the dielectric properties of pure and lanthanum modified bismuth titanate thin films obtained by the polymeric precursor method. X-ray diffraction of the film annealed at 300 degrees C for 2h indicates a disordered structure. Lanthanum addition increases gradually the dielectric permittivity of films, keeping unchanged their loss tangent. From C-V curve we can see no hysteresis behavior indicating the absence of domain structure. The decrease in the conductivity for the heavily doped Bi4Ti3O12 (BIT) must be associated to the unidentified crystal defects. For comparison, dielectric properties of crystalline BIT film were also investigated. (C) 2007 Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 454, n. 1-2, p. 66-71, 2008.
- Elsevier B.V. Sa
- thin films
- chemical synthesis
- dielectric response
- disordered structure
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.