Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Potential tuberculostatic agents: Micelle-forming copolymer poly(ethylene glycol)-poly(aspartic acid) prodrug with isoniazid
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- With the objective of obtaining slow-acting isoniazid derivatives, of potential use as chemoprophylactics or chemotherapeutics in tuberculosis, the micelle-forming copolymer of poly(ethylene glycol)-poly(aspartic acid) prodrug with isoniazid was synthesized. The derivative obtained was found to be active in Mycobacterium Il(tuberculosis culture, with a minimal inhibitory concentration (MIC) 5.6 times lower than that of the tuberculostatic drug.
- Archiv Der Pharmazie. Berlin: Wiley-v C H Verlag Gmbh, v. 334, n. 6, p. 189-193, 2001.
- potential tuberculostatic agent
- micelle-forming polymer
- co-polymer poly(ethylene glycol)-poly(aspartic acid)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.